Digital Media Consultant
LocalEdge, the premier multi-media company leading the transition to web-based advertising is currently expanding its sales team. Online advertising is expected to surpass $38B in global sales this year – growth of over 15%! If you want to be part of the future, make history in advertising sales, earn a solid income while working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with one of the largest and privately held leading media companies, this is your opportunity.
Our Digital Media Consultants are responsible for achieving their sales goals and those of our clients by leveraging a diverse and expanding online platform of solutions.
What’s in it for you?
• We start you off with paid classroom and field training, and continue with hands-on coaching and training from our leadership team
• The ability to sell best in class online advertising products that deliver proven results to your customers
• Our partners are a who’s who of Internet media, including Google, Yahoo, bing!, Constant Contact, Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare.
• We are a division of Hearst Communications, a privately-held, global media powerhouse and owner of diversified media outlets including ESPN, Pandora, A&E, San Francisco Chronicle, Cosmopolitan & Esquire magazines
• Base salary from $30-50K, depending on your experience
• Unlimited commissions, quarterly bonus
• Weekly gas & cell phone allowance
• Employee benefits that consider your current needs and take into account future developments
• Paid time off to give you time to unwind and recharge your passionate and competitive spirit
Our ideal candidate
• Thrives in a competitive, supportive sales environment
• Enjoys the thrill of the hunt and is excited by cold calling
• Holds a Business degree
• Has the ability to understand their clients’ needs to develop the right solution to meet their needs
• Has 2+ years of sales experience in new customer acquisition and account management
• Possesses exceptional communication, strong organizational & time management and computer skills
• Is a high user of internet media (browsers, social media, mobile technology)
If you’re looking to work with a company that is focused in a growing industry and has a track record of results in business development, developing people and innovation, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Find your success while helping your customers realize their own business goals through online advertising!
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to Recruiter@LocalEdge.com or apply directly on line at http://www.localedge.com/careers/
LocalEdge, Inc. - 23 months ago