At PlumChoice, we're all working together towards the same goal: to revolutionize the remote services industry and deliver a better, easier, faster computer and technology support solution for our customers. If you want to put your talents to work for the most exciting, high-growth service company to hit the industry, PlumChoice is the place to be!
The Sales Representative will be working specifically for the “Everon Technology Services” Brand within PlumChoice. Daily responsibilities will include all activities related to telephone lead qualification, networking and in person meetings. This person will be servicing prospects that have been direct marketed to (outbound and inbound campaigns). Selling activities, via telephone, involve prospecting, qualifying, educating, rapport building, persuading and nurturing. Prospects are typically CEOs, President and Operation Managers.
At PlumChoice our self-driven, collaborative team designs, markets, sells and delivers technical support services for the consumer and small business customers of Fortune 1000 companies. Specifically, we set up, configure, connect, enhance troubleshoot and provide usage assistance for people’s technology environments in the growing Internet of Things. Our goal is a continuous, positive service experience. To achieve it, we hire those with initiative, a “let’s find a way” attitude and collaborative work styles. We seek highly talented people who want to join an exciting growth company that cares about the human side of technology.
oOutbound telesales (60 - 80 + calls per day)
- Effectively articulate the value of the Everon services, solutions and unique differentiators to qualified prospects through steady outbound calling.
- Responsible for fielding inbound inquiries via both the web and phone
- Lead generation for new opportunities through the following:
oOutbound sales to corporate leads generated through marketing programs
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
- Ability to present the Everon services in a professional manner both over the phone and in person with prospective clients.
- Develop relationships with prospects to influence and lead decision makers through the sales process
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the technology services/managed services industry
- Ability to follow up with opportunities and leads in a consistent manner as outlined by Everon
- Continual tracking of all communication with perspective and customers through the Everon database system
- Ability to meet quotas set by Everon for new customers enrolled
- Be a Self-motivated, goal oriented team player
- Is a positive, persuasive, highly energetic and confident person
- Is well organized, possess an exceptional attention to detail and is able to multi-task without getting overwhelmed
- Does not take NO for an answer
- Possess a relentless work ethic that complements their innate sales ability
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Taking ownership of the Boston Market
- Desire to learn new solutions and the competitive marketplace
- Has the ability to engage in effective and persuasive oral and written communications
- Easily builds and maintains relationships both within the organization, and with customers and prospects
- Will combine their inside sales experience, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has phenomenal computer skills – particularly with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Has 3-6 years of previous sales experience, preferably in the technology services/managed services industry
- Has a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or computer sciences