We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for
to join our team of over 7,000 global field representatives in several regions, making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting a specialty pharmaceutical company and will promote products in target therapeutic areas.
Sales Representative – Project # 6718
The Sales Representative will target, promote and sell our partner’s product to all healthcare providers involved in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. The Sales Representative manages an assigned territory in order to grow our customer’s business among a targeted healthcare provider audience and further develop relationships with new providers to achieve customer objectives. The Sales Representative will be responsible for providing quality consultative services, coordinating and integrating outside alliances and providing resources to fit customer needs.
- Generate sales in line with assigned Target Territory quota, as agreed upon by the Parties in writing
- Maintain and update current and prospective Target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Customer and Customer Products
- Participate in all training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Target Territory to meet sales and call targets, as agreed upon by the Parties in writing
- Make sales presentations (Details) – individual, one-on-one, in-services
- Maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, and comply with Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (PDMA).
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, sample activity and expense reports
- Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Participate or coordinate so called “Lunch & Learns”, dinner programs, weekend events, all as appropriate
When you join Quintiles, you become a part of the Quintiles Transnational family that includes the largest Contract Research Organization in the world with more than 20,000 employees in 53 countries and an unparalleled expertise in all therapeutic areas.
As the market leading services organization to the pharmaceutical industry, the Quintiles family of companies has helped develop or bring-to-market all of the world’s top 30 best selling drugs, and 9 of the top 10 biologics.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including car allowance, medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistant, bonus plan and 401(k).
If you have 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience including experience in Rheumatoid Arthritis and a keen interest in work worth doing… you may belong at Quintiles. Apply Today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click the apply button below or visit us on-line at:
- 4 year degree required
- At a minimum 3 years pharmaceutical sales experience including experience in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- All Sales Force employees shall demonstrate the following: work ethic and integrity; planning, organizing and territory management skills; strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills; critical thinking and analysis; problem solving; decisiveness; sound judgment; customer-focused selling skills; basic computer and IPad skills; ability to listen and learn.
Quintiles Transnational - 10 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...