Rain for Rent has been setting the performance standard for complete liquid handling solutions since 1934. The experienced professionals at Rain for Rent design and install a system that will provide a solution for each customer's unique project in an efficient and cost effective manner Our solutions, be it water filtration system or dewatering system, can be tailored for a specific industry job site, from the simplest liquid-handling solution to the most complex, large flow bypass pumping job. Every product and solution we offer is specifically designed to provide maximum value to our customers.
· Promote, seek out, and consummate new and repeat business for sales and rentals of Company products.
· Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
· Performs job in a professional manner by representing the Company honestly and fairly with regard to maintaining good public relations with all customers, competitors, and vendors.
· Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all Company products and their application, pricing and terms, sales and credit policies, as well as advertising and promotional aids.
· Coordinates and communicates with other branch personnel regarding product availability, delivery, and job specifics.
· Quotes prices and prepares concise written orders for sales, rentals, and leases obtained.
· Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of Company production and delivery schedules.
· Prepares written reports and records required by management on a timely basis.
· Complies with all Company policy and procedures.
Actively participate in:
- Brown Bags and Tow & Shows
- Pricing, quoting to meeting profit objectives for the assigned territory
- Trade Associations
- Oil & Gas Account Management Experience with emphasis on Temporary Tank / Liquid Storage processes.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
- A minimum of 3-5 years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of water handling practices, hydraulic knowledge of pumps and irrigation systems
- Knowledge of irrigation design, and the ability to sell more than one product line.
- Experience with PC based software and Windows required
Rain for Rent offers competitive compensation; opportunities for advancement; benefits packages, including health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k); Personal Time Off (PTO), profit sharing and expense / tuition reimbursement.