Work for a Global Medical Device Manufacturer who is
steeped in history!
alternate site healthcare markets in the Seattle
- Selling product portfolio to the acute care and
- Working with distributors servicing the territory
- Implementing national/regional contractual
- Maintaining existing business; implementing
- Meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Must have three years experience as a medical sales
required; MBA a plus.
- Bachelors degree in business or life sciences
record, solid negotiation skills
- Must have a demonstrated successful sales track
effective selling, respond to customer needs.
- Understanding of buyer/decision maker types, exhibit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
budgets and resources, conducting pre-call planning,
- Former clinical experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing both internal and external
and ability to prioritize and segment accounts.
- Must be willing to travel the Greater Seattle area.