Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS),
a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, a $75 billion dollar leader in digital technology, is seeking an
territory. At TBS, we focus on far more than just equipment.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client’s print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint.
We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions’ Sales Representatives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba’s full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, duplicators, facsimiles, document imaging, and LCD projectors to end users in a defined territory.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota
- Prospect new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print, fax and scan
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist
- Responsible for proposals, presentations, and product demonstrations
- Negotiate and close terms of the sale
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 2+ year’s business-to-business outside sales experience
- Copier & Document Solutions Industry experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting, and closing of a sale
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Experience in complete solution sales, preferred
ABOUT TOSHIBA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (TBS):
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Company-paid trips and awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Award-winning training programs
- Customer and sales support
Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS), a group of wholly-owned subsidiary corporations of Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) operates a network of office equipment dealers throughout the United States.
TABS manages product planning, marketing, sales, service support and distribution of copiers, facsimiles, multifunction printing products, network controllers, and toner products throughout the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
We have been named the most favored manufacturer ten times by the Business Technology Association (BTA). Toshiba’s entire product line, customer support and marketing distribution policies are markers for the industry. Among the many awards garnered in recent years, Toshiba was named the “Manufacturer of the Year” eight times by Marketing Research Consultants (MRC), and has twice been named to the CIO 100 for being among the top 100 “bold” (2008) and “agile” (2004) companies in the world. We are ranked by Fortune magazine as the eighth Most Admired Electronics Company in the World. Toshiba Corporation is a world leader in high technology products with more than 300 major subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We promote and encourage a diverse workforce, offering equal opportunities for all candidates.
Toshiba America Business Solutions - 12 months ago