Emerging Healthcare IT Startup in the Pittsburgh, PA area seeking Sales Representative.
Treatspace is a Pittsburgh-based early stage startup that is operating out of Carnegie Mellon University and has successfully been a part of both Innovation Works’ Alphalab program and Project Olympus at CMU. We are building a secure, fact-based, health network SaaS platform that reliably connects patients with doctors and other entities in the health system for the purpose of clinical communication:
• Patients to Doctors
• Doctors to Doctors
• Hospitals/Practices and doctors
• Physician extenders with doctors and patients
Think LinkedIn + Force.com for Healthcare. Checkout Treatspace.com
There are social and business online networks, but no ubiquitous health network linking patients and their network of healthcare providers. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful sales professional to be a major contributor to a new and innovative HEALTH NETWORK product and service company.
About Treatspace - Fast Facts
- Big Idea . We are building an award-winning, industry-validated platform that will change healthcare.
- Success . We won first place at Pittsburgh Startup Weekend in March 2012.
- Educated . We have a diverse team entrepreneurs, developers, and designers who have studied and/or taught at CMU and Pitt.
- Experience . Our founder has over 10 years of experience and was named Young Entrepreneur of the Year by the Small Business Association of PA.
- Progress . We finalized our alpha launch in June 2012 and are actively testing our first public release with customers.
- Backed by CMU . We work at Project Olympus on the CMU campus.
- Press . We’ve been written about in TEQ, Pop City, the Pittsburgh Business Times, MedCity & MedPageToday. (Google us)
- Backed by PA . We've been accepted into one of the top incubators in the nation: Innovation Work's Alphalab program and we have received funding from both Innovation Works and The Pittsburgh Lifescience Greenhouse.
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certification, License, Training
- Ability to identify and execute a focused territory sales plan to drive profitable market share growth of Treatspace solutions in physician practices, hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and prospect effectively to attain meetings.
- Present, quote and sell the benefits of Treatspace products and services.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Meet regular prospecting goals and monthly close and revenue quotas, and achieve other metrics that are assigned.
- Use a computerized system for customer relationship management, tracking, and information gathering
- Manage customer accounts in your territory and continue to sell new products and services
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Daily travel in Western PA, and occasional travel to meetings or outside training may be required.
Job Related Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Four to six years of experience in either inside or outside sales with a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Should have experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Background in the healthcare industry and software/technologies is desirable, but not required.
- Extremely strong sales skills. You must be a “closer”.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to effectively manage your time
- Must have a demonstrable history of impeccable follow-through on potential sales opportunities to close business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word and Excel; CRM products such as Zoho and Salesforce.com
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline. A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted. Healthcare experience and rolodex will be considered a plus.