An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you. W.B. Mason is a company rich with history and for over 100 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. We are the largest independent distributor of office products, employing over 1500 people and operating in 9 states along the East Coast and growing! We provide office supplies, custom furniture and printing solutions at amazingly low prices, with guaranteed free delivery and outstanding personal service to all our valued customers. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what W.B. Mason customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you have come to the right place!!
Job Summary: W.B. Mason continues to explore new territories and we are looking for talented Sales Representatives to help grow our business. The Sales Representative will sell office products to business and industrial establishments or individuals at the customer's place of business or in the showroom. If you have enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, a drive to succeed and enjoy selling, a career with W. B. Mason may be the right fit for you!
- Travels, by car and/or walking, throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop clientele.
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Distributes product catalog to current and prospective clients (often carries multiple catalogs at one time - @15-20lbs.)
- Displays or demonstrates merchandise, using samples or catalog, to develop customers’ product knowledge.
- Expands vertical markets through margin management, and customer exposure to furniture, printing, break room, janitorial and ad specialty products.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Works with Customer Service Representative to ensure customer understands ordering process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues.
- Attends weekly branch meetings and annual company-wide sales and trade conventions.
ecellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Oustanding customer service and communication skills
Valid driver's license
Able to manager multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
W.B. Mason, Co. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including, health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependant expenses and much more!!!
- Bachelors Degree (BS or BA) from a four year college
W.B. Mason Company
- 20 months ago - save job
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...