Emerging Healthcare IT Startup in the Pittsburgh, PA area seeking Sales Representative
Treatspace is a secure patient relationship platform that powers customer services for medical practices with tools and features that strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and protect and promote the on-line reputation of medical professionals.
There are social and business online networks, but no ubiquitous health network linking patients and their network of healthcare providers. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful sales professional to be a major contributor to a new and innovative HEALTH NETWORK product and service company.
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certification, License, Training
- Ability to identify and execute a focused territory sales plan to drive profitable market share growth of Treatspace solutions in physician practices, hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and prospect effectively to attain meetings.
- Present, quote and sell the benefits of Treatspace products and services.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Meet regular prospecting goals and monthly close and revenue quotas, and achieve other metrics that are assigned.
- Use a computerized system for customer relationship management, tracking, and information gathering
- Manage customer accounts in your territory and continue to sell new products and services
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Daily travel in Western PA, and occasional travel to meetings or outside training may be required.
Job Related Experience:
Four to six years of experience in either inside or outside sales with a proven track record of quota achievement.
Should have experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Background in the healthcare industry and software/technologies is desirable, but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
Extremely strong sales skills. You must be a “closer”.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to effectively manage your time
Must have a demonstrable history of impeccable follow-through on potential sales opportunities to close business.
Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word and Excel; CRM products such as Zoho and Salesforce.com
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline. A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted. Healthcare experience and rolodex will be considered a plus.
treatspace - 8 months ago