Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
MarketStar’s Whirlpool team currently has an opportunity available for a Sales Representative who will be responsible to manage and grow positive relationships and focus on all sales activities of Whirlpool products with assigned retail stores in a designated territory.
• Face-to-Face Training – Train in-store sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of Whirlpool products. Training would be conducted in both formal and informal settings.
• Sales Management – Utilize relationships built with store management and associates to increase sales. This would include ensuring that Whirlpool products are displayed to the maximum on the store floor, use of creative initiatives with store approval, etc.
• Data Capture – Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports.
• Territory Management – Coordinate all aspects of Whirlpools in-store presence. This involves sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours, and special event schedule planning.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Previous appliance experience preferred
• Excellent small and large group presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong retail selling skills
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be willing to work weekends
• Must have the ability to write a Business Plan
• Must be willing to be held accountable to specific metrics
• Must be willing to relocate at own expense to any location in the US
Physical Requirements of the Position:
• Must be physically able to stand for long periods of time for, Training, Special Events,
Grand Openings, Trade Shows that can last up to 8 hours each event
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
MarketStar - 18 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...