This is an entry level position which requires 0 - 3 years of sales/analytical experience.
FastPay is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Research Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. You will play a key role in driving new business by identifying, analyzing, and educating prospective clients and helping drive various outbound campaigns.
FastPay provides Sales Research Analysts with an amazing introduction into the digital media / tech world. More importantly, we help Sales Research Analysts develop sales, leadership, and operational skills that lay the foundation for a successful career and life. SRAs who are hard working and intelligent will have ample opportunity to move up in our company since we truly value promoting from within.
All in all, this is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates and qualified young professionals to advance their career in a FastPay’ced (get it?) entrepreneurial environment.
Nearly all digital media businesses suffer from the challenge of slow payment cycles. FastPay is a financial technology company that solves this problem by advancing our customer's payments. Since 2009, FastPay has delivered over $200 million to some of the hottest digital businesses in LA, SF, and NYC. This year alone we'll do more business than the previous four combined.
We’ve been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, AdExchanger, CFO.com, Venture Beat, Inc., and Business Insider, among others.
- Identify and analyze new opportunities in the marketplace
- Develop outbound sales pipeline
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with Head of Sales to design region specific outbound efforts
- Introductory calls with prospective clients
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- Meet with prospective and current clients to better understand their businesses
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Requires highly motivated individual with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a new and ever-changing environment
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s Degree Required
Salary and Commission