Challenging opportunity as a Sales Leader for a dynamic Cleveland area company recently under new ownership. The Company designs and manufacturers, both in Ohio and Asia, a line of electronic controls, igniters and safety devices for gas burning appliances, as well as producing a line of piezo ceramics products. The job responsibilities include:
- Broadening relationships with existing customer based in assigned market segments
- Building a larger “share of wallet” at existing customer
- Pursuit of new sales opportunities in existing markets and target markets
- Partner with customer engineering and internal engineering to define customer driven product innovations
- Work with management team to produce accurate forecast and budget
- Price management for customer base
- The goal is to build the product revenue of the business.
The ownership of the Company has a history of building larger enterprises from smaller ones and there are examples of newly hired middle managers dramatically furthering their careers and compensation through superior performance.
This is a position for a talented, motivated individual who believes he or she can thrive in a dynamic, action-based environment built around 6 core values: integrity, a bias for action, customer dedication, teamwork, meritocracy, and fun.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience is required
- Experience with the sales and sales engineering process is important, together with the commercial aspects of managing a customer relationship
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills with a technical know-how
- Negotiation and contract management experience
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and consists of a base and incentive compensation
- Bachelor's degree required in business, or engineering/engineering technology a plus (mechanical or electrical)