Sales and Services Representative
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
Job ID #: 21733
Location: CO-Cherry Creek
Functional Area: Banking - Branch
Employment Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 2 years
Days and Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Physical Address: 311 Steele St., Denver, CO
Department Name: Cherry Creek
Come join an award winning company, where you can make a great contribution!
As a new associate in this role you can become part of an impressive organization listed as a Forbes Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America and is also ranked on Forbes' Best Banks list.
The Sales & Services Representative serves in the dual role of selling bank services inside the branch and processing traditional teller transactions, sometimes serving as a back-up to other branch sales & operations associates. This associate assists in customer acquisition activities, generating daily sales from new and existing customers through execution of the branch's marketing and business development plan, providing information concerning products and services offered by the Bank, and providing high quality customer service for all customers. This is an in-house sales position that focuses on deposit products, pre-approved credit products and fee based services. This position has high customer contact.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Teller Operations: Perform basic teller transactions such as paying and receiving, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, operating within established operations authority limits and engaging branch management, Branch Central or Branch Operations Management for support as needed. Count cash drawer, research and locate outages.
- Sales: Actively sell the Bank’s consumer and business products and services in a professional manner, including all deposit products, pre-approved credit products and fee-based services. Meet the Bank’s established minimum performance levels for this position. Identify potential customers and refer business to bank partners in other lines of business, maintaining established levels of qualified referrals. Market the Bank’s services via telephone and correspondence in a professional, sales-oriented manner and maintain an active prospect list for telemarketing to meet established goals.
- Service: Answer questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank; identify the problem, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party and work with the Supervisor Operations &Service (or Lead CSR) or other associates as necessary. Perform customer service activities (e.g. check orders, account maintenance, address change). Provide excellent customer service at all times following the Bank’s Service Excellence guidelines.
- Bank Operations: Provide information to customers regarding the Bank’s products and services; gather pertinent customer information, open new accounts and prepare documentation as necessary, ensuring that all new accounts are properly set up and processed.
- Teamwork: Foster teamwork with fellow associates in the branch and in the bank as a whole. Maintain helpful and courteous interactions with others and keep communication lines open.
- Risk Mitigation/Compliance: Adhere to all federal regulations and bank policies; keep current on bank procedures via the Bank’s resources and required training. Maintain all internal controls.
Bachelor Degree only
Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 months experience in a sales or customer service representative role
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or customer service representative role
First Citizens Bank - 13 months ago