MicroEdge, LLC, a cutting edge technology products and services company, is seeking a highly motivated Sales Solutions Architect to join the training department.
The Sales Solutions Architect will report to the Senior Training Manager. The role requires deep technical knowledge and hands-on abilities, problem solving skills, presentation ability, business understanding, and a passion to constantly learn and adapt new technologies and methodologies. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to join a growing business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for sales readiness regarding technical demo sites- Work with key players to document process for creating demo sites for each product & module
- Create demo sites for all new sales executives across three product lines
- Document instructions for sales team on updates to sites and present to them during training sessions
- Work with Product Management on each product release to ensure updates are made to all sales demo sites
- Ongoing maintenance of all sales demo sites
- Maintain sales toolkits and ensure team has current materials
MicroEdge offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(K), generous paid time off, travel assistance and more!
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in a pre-sales, professional services, training design, or software engineering role
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines is critical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively consult with all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes!
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.
Apply To This Job
MicroEdge, LLC - 16 months ago
MicroEdge keeps grantmakers' money from burning holes in their pockets. The company provides software and Web-based technologies for...