Sales Specialist (Red Bull)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely with Red Bull Brand Manager to align and drive KPI execution across the entire territory in off-premise accounts.
2. Coach, teach, and train Area Managers on the Red Bull brand standards; ensure all sales personnel are actively participating on the Wingtips portal .
3. Lead key initiatives and projects as designated by the Brand Manager.
4. Track and determine current and ongoing product and POS needs at the account level.
5. Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships and communicate with management.
6. Evaluate all competitor activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with management.
7. Assist in wired selling process with both RBNA and local key account managers.
8. Participate in sales meeting at all applicable service centers.
9. Build and protect the Red Bull brand standards and market strategy in the off-sale.
10. Ensure that all Red Bull POS equipment is clean and in good working order; track current inventory and needs.
11. Seek out new business opportunities and take the lead on making initial sales calls including non-traditional accounts.
12. Initiate and manage the VIP program resets via tracking tools and Red Bull resources.
13. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Possess and display CBC’s Guiding Principles at all times:
2. Possess education equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree plus two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
3. Possess intermediate communication skills including the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
4. Possess the ability to write routine reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Possess the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
5. Possess intermediate math skills including the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Possess the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
6. Possess intermediate reasoning skills including the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Possess the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
7. Possess organizational skills required to plan work and balance multiple priorities.
8. Possess computer skills requiring knowledge of word processing software, e-mail software, spreadsheet software, order processing systems, power point, social networking sites, and Internet.
9. Possess ability to travel up to 50% of the time, valid driver’s license, and driving record compliant with company standards.
10. Possess ability to obtain beer license.
Click Here To Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3522721
* * * * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 21 months ago