1. Takes adequate inventory at each account in order to make proper recommendations of product needs and to maintain properly stocked inventory levels.
2. Restocks account inventories by moving product from back rooms to cold boxes, displays and shelves (cold and warm) in assigned accounts ensuring all products are within code date.
3. Sells displays, authorized products and packages, shelf facings, and Point of Sale materials.
4. Follows Suppliers’ agreement guidelines at each account and maintains proper code dates for all products.
5. Merchandises products, restocks products, makes space adjustments as allowed, builds displays and installs POS as agreed upon by retailer.
6. Ensures appropriate paper P.O.S. is in accounts and ensures pricing is in place
7. Develops and maintains good communication with managers at each account
8. Provides effective communication with all SED employees,( i.e. drivers and merchandisers) who will service the assigned accounts to ensure proper service to each customer.
9. Notifies Area Sales Manager of all pertinent changes in accounts assigned including file maintenance, license updates, route scheduling and competitive activity. Submits daily activity reports to supervisor.
10. Maintain knowledge of SED's complete and growing portfolio of Brands and Packages
11. Continually strives to achieve the number one position in each account in the placement of paper (promotional and theme) and permanent P.O.S. to ensure Silver Eagle dominance.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent
2. Two years of previous beverage experience (Direct Store Delivery)
3. Good communication skills
4. Valid Texas Class C Drivers License.
5. Must have dependable personal vehicle to perform assigned work for Silver Eagle with proof of liability insurance.
6. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving.
7. Obtain and maintain TABC license.
8. Mechanically inclined, able to follow verbal and written instruction.
9. Must be able to lift, push, pull, and/or carry an average of 35 lbs. consistently throughout the day.
Silver Eagle Distributors - 21 months ago
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...