1. Uses sales tools and training to take adequate inventory in order to make proper recommendations of each account’s product needs and to maintain properly stocked inventory levels.
2. Uses SED training to close sales solicitation of displays, new products and packages, draught placements, shelf facings, POS, and price points.
3. Follows and enforces Anheuser Busch equity agreement and other supplier contract Code Date policies.
4. Follows corporate Sales and Merchandising Standards guidelines to ensure the merchandising of all corporate products including restocking to avoid out-of-stock, making minor legal space adjustments, building displays, installing, placing and providing P.O.S. and pricing product as allowed by retailers.
5. Provides effective communication with Drivers and Merchandisers to ensure closure of sales, maintaining good customer relations and a decisive competitive edge in order to maximize sales.
6. Completes all administrative duties: Verify Sales Reps truck inventory, Mobility route book entries, syncing on a timely basis as specified by the company, and other duties specified by company management.
7. Notifies Area Sales Manager of all pertinent changes in the retail trade to include: file maintenance, license updates, route scheduling, competitive activity, and other requirements require by management.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED; Associates; Bachelor degree preferred.
2. Two (2) years directly related sales and marketing experience required.
3. Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a strong plus.
4. Able to obtain and maintain T.A.B.C. permits and Class A-CDL
5. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving.
6. Must be able to push 300 lb dolly load and move 161 lbs kegs
Silver Eagle Distributors - 2 years ago
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...