Brookdale Senior Living is the a leading owner and operator of senior living facilities throughout the United States. The company is committed to providing an exceptional living experience through properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations to residents. Currently, the Company owns and operates independent, assisted, dementia-care facilities and continuing care retirement centers, with over 540 facilities in 35 states and the ability to serve over 51,000 residents.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced and professional Sales Specialist. In this role, the self motivated sales professional will be responsible for troubleshooting at various communities within the East Central Divsion. This position reports to the respective Executive Director of the property and to the Regional Director of Marketing. Ability to travel overnight extensively required for this position. Ability to build effective relationships and close sales a must.
Ideal candidate will reside in the Columbus, Cleveland, Dayton or Cincinnati, Ohio area.
If you want rewarding career enhancing the lives of others, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Learn more about BSL or visit our Career Center for a complete listing of our career opportunities.
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Location: East Central Division
Work Status: Full Time
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with qualified referral sources, establishing public relations events to promote goodwill in the community, conducting tours with potential residents and their families, and closing sales.
- Ability to build effective relationships and close sales a must.
- Monitor progress of individual and departmental goals.
- Maintain good, active relationships with all residents and their families.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Minimum two years related experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong organizational/planning skills.
- Computer proficiency, ability to adapt in a growth oriented, fast paced, changing environment a must.
- Person must be able to adjust quickly to different work environments and co-workers with varying personalities.
- Must be flexible, hard working, organized and computer savy.
- Relationship building and excellent communication skills are key to success.
- 100% travel required.
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit www.brookdaleliving.com
EOE/pre-employment drug testing
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 18 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...