Due to a promotion we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced and professional Sales Specialist. In this role, the self-motivated sales professional will be responsible for troubleshooting at various communities within the East Division, primarily in NC & SC. This position reports to the VP of Sales. Ability to travel overnight extensively required for this position. Ability to build effective relationships and close sales a must.
Essential Functions: Responsibilities will include:
* Assuming open sales or sales supervisory position at assigned Senior Communities.
* Assignments may occur during a staff vacancy or in Brookdale communities that have existing occupancy challenges.
* Provides direct selling support to improve sales performance and meet assignment sales expectations.
* Developing relationships with qualified referral sources, conducting tours with potential residents and their families, and closing sales.
* Establishing public relations events to promote goodwill in the community.
* Maintain good, active relationships with all residents and their families. Ideal candidate skills and experience:
* 3 years of experience in marketing & outside sales in a Senior Living community. * Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating environment, Microsoft Office, and e-mail programs.
* Strong closing skills along with a passion for Seniors and their families.
* Willingness to travel to Brookdale Senior Living communities throughout the East Division.
Position is based in North Carolina/South Carolina. This position involves extensive travel in the territory & possibly other communities within the East Division.
Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com How to apply for this exceptional opportunity
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
(include job id in subject line)
Job ID: 73243
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, CCRC, Retirement, Senior Living, Health Care, Long Term Care, Assisted Living, sales, marketing, outreach, director of marketing, sales representative, business development director, development, sales specialist, assisted living, independent living, geriatric care, home health, m anage, management, manager, Medical, Medical Care, Cary, NC, Durham, NC, Chapel Hill, NC, Raleigh, NC, Pinehurst, NC, Wake Forest, NC, Burlington, NC, Greensboro, NC, Smithfield, NC, Asheboro, NC, Reidsville, NC, Eden, NC, High Point, NC, Goldsboro, NC, Winston Salem, NC, Rocky Mount, NC, Concord, NC, Greenville, NC, Salisbury, NC, Monroe, NC, Charlotte, NC, New Bern, NC, Statesville, NC, Wilmington, NC, Asheville, NC, Asheboro, NC, Shelby, NC, Columbia, SC, Sumter, SC, Greenwood, SC, Rock Hill, SC, North Augusta, SC, Charleston, SC, Hilton Head, SC
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 8 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...