Seeking Sales Specialist!!
Brookdale Senior Living is the nation’s leading operator of Senior Housing Communities with over 640 locations in 36 states. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company with a rich 25 year heritage of senior housing expertise. www.brookdaleliving.com
is responsible for assuming open sales or sales supervisory position at assigned Senior Communities, and provides direct selling support to improve sales performance and meet assignment sales expectations. May supervise other sales associates, depending on community size and assignment demands. Incumbent reports directly to the Executive Director and functionally to the Regional Sales and Marketing Director while on assignment. Assignments may occur during a staff vacancy or in Brookdale communities that have existing occupancy challenges.
Ideal candidate skills and experience...
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Enterance Fee/Life Care Sales experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating environment, Microsoft Office, and e-mail programs.
- Strong closing skills along with a passion for Seniors and their families.
- Willingness to travel to Brookdale senior communities throughout the United States.
Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri and Pennsylvania. This position involves extensive travel.
How to apply for this exceptional opportunity
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Job ID: SSefDiv12228
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding. As a senior living solutions company, Brookdale is committed to providing the best...