Looking for an Exciting, Full-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment? Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Full-Time, Sales Specialist for Brunswick's bowling center located in Apopka, FL.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for the sales & marketing of the center (league development), increasing total lineage, revenue, customer acquisition, and birthday party promotion and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform duties that assist in meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual goals
• Plan league schedules, tournaments, and solicit/plan other promotional programs & events (company holiday parties, Learn to Bowl classes, high school bowling programs, school outings and work with local and state USBC ) • Develop, plan and start new leagues, while retaining and strengthening existing leagues
• Coordinate all league meetings and league officer meetings
• Implement National League Marketing programs
• Host promotional bowling events and ensure conversion rates are above divisional averages
• Achieve a high level of customer relationship management activities (i.e. league bowlers, business contacts)
• Communicate regularly with other bowling center departments at key staff meetings
• Increase total lineage through total bowler development leading all sales activities inside and outside the center.
• Increase total revenue through up-selling
• Increase birthday party revenue over prior year and budget
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• 2 year of sales experience within the hospitality and/or food and beverage experience strongly preferred
• 1 year of outside sales, event coordination/sales required Skills &
• Marketing/sales, general business, financial, and computer knowledge required
• Ability to multi-task and switch gears, while working in a high-volume environment
• High school graduate (or equivalent) • College degree a plus
• Full-Time, 40-hour work week-shifts vary
• Weekends and holiday availability required
• Competitive hourly pay with annual bonus incentive
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Paid vacation
• Discounted bowling
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Brunswick Corporation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...