We are currently in need of a Full-Time, Sales Specialist for Brunswick Zone Woodridge Bowling Center located in Woodridge, IL. The Sales Specialist is responsible for the sales & marketing of the center (league development), increasing total lineage, revenue, customer acquisition, and birthday party promotion and execution.
About the Company:
Brunswick owns and operates family-friendly entertainment centers, offering the very best in bowling, billiards, arcade games and more. Designed to meet the entertainment needs of families, friends, groups and businesses, Brunswick centers offer everything from birthday parties, to group events, to a place to celebrate a special occasion or hold a serious league competition.
Today, Brunswick is a market leader in the marine, fitness, and bowling and billiards industries. We have made a commitment to focus our efforts on our core businesses and, as a result, have drawn upon decades of experience to design, build and market world-class recreational products
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform duties that assist in meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual goals
• Plan league schedules, tournaments, and solicit/plan other promotional programs & events (company holiday parties, Learn to Bowl classes, high school bowling programs, school outings and work with local and state USBC )
• Develop, plan and start new leagues, while retaining and strengthening existing leagues
• Coordinate all league meetings and league officer meetings
• Implement National League Marketing programs
• Host promotional bowling events and ensure conversion rates are above divisional averages
• Achieve a high level of customer relationship management activities (i.e. league bowlers, business contacts)
• Communicate regularly with other bowling center departments at key staff meetings
• Increase total lineage through total bowler development leading all sales activities inside and outside the center.
• Increase total revenue through up-selling
• Increase birthday party revenue over prior year and budget
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• 2 year of sales experience within the hospitality and/or food and beverage experience strongly preferred
• 1 year of outside sales, event coordination/sales required
Skills & Education Level:
• Marketing/sales, general business, financial, and computer knowledge required
• Ability to multi-task and switch gears, while working in a high-volume environment
• High school graduate (or equivalent)
• College degree a plus
• Full-Time, 40-hour work week-shifts vary
• Weekends and holiday availability required
If you are a proven sales professional yet under-challenged in your current or past hotel/hospitality/entertainment, this is your chance to grow with an industry leader! Competitive compensation, bonus potential and benefit program. Apply Today!
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...