When you join our family at Emeritus, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Sales Specialist supports the region in its efforts to achieve multi-site business goals with emphasis on occupancy increase and revenue enhancement. You will assist in hiring, training and evaluating sales & marketing staff for assigned communities in conjunction with the Executive Director and Regional Team. You will Provide hands-on sales leadership and onsite support to community; leading, modeling or coaching sales activities such as inquiries, tours, follow up, home visits and relationships with referral sources. In conjunction with community and regional staff create and execute community and market specific strategies to increase qualified lead volume and assist with market research. This position will have regular changes in both community and territory assignments and can be either multi-site or individual community specific in nature.
Qualifications: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s or post graduate degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2 years sales and marketing experience in senior living / healthcare industry
- Must have compassion and desire to work with the elderly
- Experience in several markets with proven successes in senior housing sales featuring multiple product lines
- Strong external sales experience with demonstrated results
- Results driven and ability to make immediate and positive occupancy impact in a short time frame in ever changing work environments
- Excellent internal sales skills and ability to implement and model internal sales process
- Expert “closer”
- 75% - 80% travel required including air and car travel
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.