For over two decades, Noble Chemical, Inc. has provided superior commercial cleaning products and services to a growing number of institutional food service and hospitality clients. Our products have been carefully selected and tested to ensure you'll always receive a high performance solution at a fair price. We are currently hiring for Full-Time Sales Specialist.
- Locate new opportunities by visiting existing and new customers
- Contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company
- Match products to customer requirements, and close contracts for defined products
- Collaborate with marketing, support, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure handoffs to supporting staff are successful, and exceed customer service expectations
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional
- Limited local travel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Active communications and listening
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Computer literacy, accurate work, and detail oriented
- Handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organization skills
- 2-5 years experience in a sales or sales support
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. We believe in working hard, but we also like to have fun - many of our employees enjoy playing in our soccer league or competing in our dodge ball tournament. Sound interesting? Email your resume and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic career.
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...