As an OfficeMax Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering a best in class level of customer service. Youre the essence of a customer's experience at your store. With your natural ability to sell, you enrich people#s lives through meaningful dialogue about the latest technology, office products and services we have to offer. You consistently delight your customer by finding unique ways to meet their needs and recommend solutions to help them do their best work. You become your customer#s trusted advisor through your superior product knowledge and eagerness to meet their needs. You earn their loyalty by offering the right solutions that make them feel valued, important, and appreciated.
Holding the unique role of both leader and coach, you will also ensure your fellow team mates are successful by purposely demonstrating to them, through your behavior, the role you play in delighting our customers. If you have a customer-centric attitude and love to sell, we invite you to apply and become part of our store team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delight the customer by offering a simple, yet superior level of personalized & professional service
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and then offer relevant products, solutions and accessories to complete the sale
- Develop, maintain, and communicate up-to-date knowledge of the company's products, service features, accessories, and pricing plans
- Provide frontline customer support, including technical product hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Influence others and advocate ideas to engage, inspire, and encourage others to set challenging goals and achieve high standards of performance
- Ensure an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean department that exemplifies the priorities of in stock and clean store.
- Work cooperatively with people who have different backgrounds, knowledge, styles, talents, perspectives, values and beliefs
High School Diploma or GED preferred Minimum 2 years experience in sales and customer service in a professional retail environment Experience in coaching a team Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally and 25 pounds regularly and climb ladders Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only brief periods of sitting Ability to sell and make appropriate product recommendations to customers Able to work a flexible schedules Able to build and maintain strong, professional relationships Ability to adapt and learn new selling techniques and products
Apply online through our corporate website at: www.officemax.com/careers .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
OfficeMax is an equal opportunity employer that employs persons regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (40 and over), veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the eligibility of employees to work in the US.
OfficeMax Incorporated - 7 months ago