One to One Interactions, a Consumer Event Marketing Company, is the exclusive provider of product sampling events in Giant Eagle Grocery Stores, Market District Grocery Stores, and GetGo Convenience Stores. We perform over 50,000 sampling events annually in these stores.
One to One Interactions, the exclusive in-house sampling agency at Giant Eagle, is growing and we need an experienced sales professional to help us manage and maximize these new opportunities. Our HQ based Inside Sales Specialists work with product manufacturers that sell their products in Giant Eagle stores, such as Kraft Foods, Pepsi, Coke, Frito-Lay, and hundreds more, to find the right/best opportunities for these vendors to sample their products in Giant Eagle stores. We have a strong working relationship with these vendors and with the marketing and merchandising teams at Giant Eagle.
Sales professionals with experience selling products and services are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will have had success selling products or services in these or similar industries: CPG sales, food sales, event sales, telecom sales, advertising sales, etc. If you enjoy a fast-paced, fun office environment, love to interact with people, and love to sell, we want to meet you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Increase event volume by enhancing the vendor relationships and partnering with retailer Category Managers to identify event opportunities and create themed/seasonal event marketing campaigns and successfully sell event services to Giant Eagle’s suppliers.
2. Provide analysis of sampling event performance results to vendors and to Giant Eagle Category Managers to show the sales lift generated by the sampling event and to encourage repeat event commitments.
3. Attend planning meetings with vendors and Giant Eagle Category Managers to incorporate sampling events into vendor promotional plans.
4. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual vendor event sales goals.
5. Collaborate with internal and external functional departments to ensure exceptional execution of sampling events at retail stores.
6. Adhere to standard dress code: appearance and grooming.
7. Participate in safety training and actively comply with safety policies and practices, including company procedures and guidelines.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration, apply online at: