Schwan’s Food Service, Inc.
markets and distributes many branded frozen-food products and meal solutions to schools, hospitals, chain restaurants, convenience stores and many other institutional channels throughout the United States
The Sales Specialist position is a field based sales position that will require 100% travel. You’ll work a major market city, and each day will be spent making sales calls based on a specific food service segment or target operator list. The sales calls will be repeated daily until all target accounts in the major market have been completed. Once you’ve successfully covered the city you will move on to the next targeted major market. Typical duration in a market will be no longer than two weeks. You’ll arrive, schedule appointments, coordinate product samples, give sales presentations and ask for the sale. This is a sales immersion role to sell a focused product, within a specific segment, in designated major markets throughout the nation. This is an exciting opportunity to emerge yourself into the sales function of a multimillion dollar foodservice business with a great opportunity for career advancement.
Bachelor's degree required with preference for sales marketing and other business-related majors
Years of Related Experience:
0-2 years experience
- Must be willing to travel almost 100% of the time and must also be open to relocation within the United States.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills enthusiastic personality strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to produce results are required.
- Intermediate proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis.
- Ability to navigate sales reporting systems.
US-Texas-DALLAS-TX-5000 CATRON DR (1224)
We Make Food. It's what we do and we do it well.
From home to stores, restaurants and more, our products are everywhere you eat. The...