Posting Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator
Requisition #: 135321BR
Posting Location: United States - North Carolina - Morrisville
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable office currently seeks a Sales Coordinator supporting the RVP of Sales for the East Region. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering incoming phone calls, Take call back messages, Handle questions, Understands the needs, and or transfer to appropriate staff members for expedient disposition.
- Lead in creating, revising and assembling of presentations based on information provided by the sales leadership team.
- Assist in creating, revising, assembling and managing of Excel documents in order to meet business needs.
- Assist with weekly status reports as needed.
- Manages calendar for RVP of Sales. – Schedules all appointments and conference calls with little or no direction and determines availability of participants. Plans routine parts of schedule and independently resolves schedule conflicts.
- Coordinates all logistical aspects of on-site and off-site meetings, including developing an invitation list based on knowledge of appropriate internal and client/industry contacts, site selections, meal planning, proactive confirmation, and on-site support.
- Miscellaneous research projects as needed
- Communicate with internal departments regarding various tasks
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
- Ability to complete tasks thoroughly and timely in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Microsoft Project.
- Exceptional administrative organizational, and document management skills
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, Organize, Prioritize, Make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to express oneself in a clear, concise and organized manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think through a problem, analyze and break it down into parts to resolve or come up with a logical solution.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information appropriately.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Dedicated and reliable
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or comparable work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Coordinator experience, with proven track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including written and verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Project.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0593
Controlling Establishment ID: 00436 - Henderson
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...