Sales Support Coordinator
The Sales Support Coordinator will provide admin support to the Sales management staff and Account Executives. Duties include writing and checking orders, proposals, maintaining organizational systems, general office requirements, assisting with special projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist Sales Team with vendor Match preparation, analysis and report generation
· Provides support to Sales team with outbound call management, tracking and report preparation
· Provides assistance to the SalesForce Program Manager in support of sales tracking, leads, account management and reporting
· Provides assistance to the events coordinator on event management, tracking, and reporting as required
· Performs additional administrative duties in support of the business development team as requested by the BD team leader
· 1 Year related experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (Preferred)
· Excellent oral and written communication, documentation and presentation skills
· Good organizational skills, including the abilities to influence and negotiate
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to interface effectively with customer and internal groups at all levels
AOC Solutions will make all reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA.
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...