Marketing/Sales Support Coordinator
Connextions, Inc. is currently searching for a Marketing/Sales Support Coordinator. Connextions is owned by OptumHealth, a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group. It is the premier growth, retention and service solutions company, aimed at the unique and complex distribution needs of the healthcare market.
The successful candidate will be held accountable for coordinating processes associated with helping with the creation and updating of sales and marketing materials. This includes presentations, proposals, case studies and infographics. The Sales Coordinator will also be responsible for supporting the RFP (Request for Proposal) process. The position plays an integral part of the growth of our company, while also helping solidify ourselves a leader in the healthcare marketplace.
Position Duties/Responsibilities May Include:
- PowerPoint presentation creation for new and existing clients through collaboration with Sales Team and opportunity owner
- Create/Update other sales/marketing materials as requested
- RFP response coordination and writing assistance
- Sales meeting coordination for Sales Executives
- Coordination of sales opportunity meetings as it pertains to site visit prep and RFP prep/assignments
- Additional general administrative duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Extensive PowerPoint experience required
- Strong experience with other Windows based office applications, including Access, Word, Excel, and Publisher required
- Strong written and oral skills required
- Degrees in marketing, communication, business strongly desired
- Design/graphics expertise is a huge plus
“Our vision is to be seen as world class in the eyes of our clients by providing superior service through integrated outsourcing solutions.” – Jack LeFort, Founder and CEO
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet tight and challenging deadlines
- Strong time-management skills
- Assertive individual that takes initiative
- Willing to work extended hours if workload/deadlines permit
- Desire to learn about Sales and Marketing from industry experts and apply it to their work
Connextions - 21 months ago
The future of health care is here. It's not a matter of if you need to change the way you do business, it's a matter of how quickly can you...