Percussion Software, Inc.
Position: Sales Support Coordinator (entry-level)
Reports to: Sales Operations Lead
Date: September 2012
The Sales Support Coordinator is an entry-level position that works closely with the Sales Operations Lead supporting Sales and providing valuable intel for corporate analytics, lead assignment, data maintenance and NetSuite reporting and updating for Percussion’s Inside Sales Team. This position is essential to the everyday function of the Sales Team and applicants must possess the ability to adapt quickly, get work done efficiently, and anticipate the needs of those around them while maintaining energy and a positive attitude.
The Sales Support Coordinator will work with numerous departments within Percussion, particularly Marketing and Finance, and thus requires excellent communication skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive of duties of the position):
- Coordinate and schedule conference calls and meetings
- Track daily sales numbers
- Maintain and update data in NetSuite
- Create contest visuals
- Assign all Marketing leads into NetSuite
- Assist with expense reports
- Answer over-flow calls
- Overall support to Sales Operations Lead and Sales Management
This is a great opportunity to gain business/professional experience at a growing, dynamic company. We are looking for bright, motivated, and highly trainable people to join our team.
- Analytical thinker
- Hyper-focused on details
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure in time-sensitive situations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – special skills in Excel a plus
- Rockstar attitude, team player
Recent College Grads are encouraged to apply!
Percussion is an EEO/AA Employer. Percussion Software offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, and a 401k plan. There is also an on-site cafeteria and an in-park fitness club. Not to mention, Bagel Fridays!
This document is intended to describe the essential job functions and requirements of this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Percussion Software - 14 months ago