Valpak is one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America.
We are currently hiring a Sales Support Coordinator to work in our Westborough, MA office.
Salary: $30,000 - $36,000 year, DOE.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Responsible for full life cycle of Order Processing, from interaction with sales representatives, entering orders into required systems, resolution of issues, to confirmation of approval.
- Understand all policies, procedures and company systems the pertain to company business; order entry, cash receipts, reports etc.
- Review all orders for accuracy and completeness, prior to submitting to corporate for processing.
- Runs and reconciles open order reports
- Acts as liaison with key departments involved and effected by the order entry process (customer support, finance, sales, etc.) providing clear communication and follow up as needed.
- Provide support to Account Executives and Franchise/Sales Management; communication, data collection, follow-up on order documents.
- Maintain customer files; contracts, orders, order modifications, account adjustments
- Perform month end closing of sales transactions and reporting
- Provide assistance to clients with inquires; billing, payments, orders, etc
- Perform special projects for managers as requested.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate PC skills required, including all Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have ability, after being properly trained, to independently determine best solution to issues and demonstrate consistent follow-through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate and work well with management, colleagues and individuals inside and outside of the company.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and “can-do” approach to all projects and assigned tasks.
- Must be a self-starter, work independently and operates with a service oriented mindset when approaching responsibilities; demonstrates a high willingness to assist others regardless of their level in the organization or their personal skill set/competencies.
ValPak - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard