The Sales Support Junior Administrator is a part of the Sales Support Team and works closely with the sales department to increase new sales and strengthen current customer base.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• The Sales Support Junior Administrator is a member of the Sales Support Team.
The Sales Support Team is responsible for:
• Documenting HIPAA violations
• Enter new accounts into LIS.
• Setting up FedEx pickups.
• Communicate with Sales Representatives to resolve issues.
• Send out Daily Sales volume reports
• Coordinate with other departments to resolve issues
• Answer patient calls and assist them with general billing questions.
• Answer and assist with calls related to:
o General Inquiries about the company and our services.
o Requests for patient lab reports.
o Supply orders.
o Specimen pick-up requests.
• Sales Support Junior Administrators only speaks directly with Sales Representatives when requested by the Sales Support Manager, Sales Support Team Lead or Sales Support Administrator.
• In addition, the Sales Support Junior Administrator performs duties related to problem discovery and resolution and works closely with the staff in Accessioning and other departments within Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• The ability to communicate effectively, multi-task and work under pressure is the key to success in this position, which also requires extreme attention to detail and a commitment to achieving consistent customer satisfaction.
• The Sales Support Junior Administrator must also have a working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products to include:
o Microsoft Windows OS
• Ability to thrive in a team environment and present themselves in a polished professional manner.
• Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing team environment with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
• Strong organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple priorities, demonstrate flexibility with required change.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience:
• Educational background in chemical or biological sciences is helpful.
• Medical laboratory experience is preferred.
Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. - 17 months ago