The Sales Support Team Manager leads a team of products specialists who represent TriTech products/technology to clients and prospective clients. The primary focus of this position is to create and maintain a team of public safety functional and technical specialists and system architects who can represent the company and the company’s products/technology to clients, prospects, consultants, and partners in world-class presentation/demonstration events and in industry-leading proposals.
As the manager of this team, he/she will provide leadership in the skills and processes required to perform on-site client discovery sessions and work flow assessments, conduct industry-leading product presentations and demonstrations, and provide highly accurate and compelling responses to Request for Proposals.
The Sales Support Team Manager must utilize marketing abilities and strong presentation oral communications skills to develop demonstration techniques/practices to guide the sales team in presenting TriTech’s solutions to key client decision-makers and differentiating the company and company’s solutions from other options available in the industry.
He/she must exhibit a professional, courteous and knowledgeable demeanor when meeting with clients and business partners and should be equally comfortable in meetings with either operational staff, technical staff, or executives.
This position also serves as the Sales Department’s primary coordinator with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that” 1) the Sales Department is educated on the latest product releases; and 2) the other departments are kept abreast of the changing needs in the marketplace. Abilities to plan, follow process, develop personnel, and multi-task are a must.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILIITIES
• Manages the Sales Support team
• Provides leadership, processes and techniques for on-site client discovery and consultation sessions to assess client workflow and client needs
• Provides leadership, processes and techniques for Product Presentations and Demonstrations
• Coordinates the development of accurate and compelling functional and technical responses to RFPs
• Develops, guides, and mentors the team to deliver compelling functional and technical presentations/demonstrations for generating sales of TriTech’s products and services
• Relates to clients at both the operational and executive levels
• Ensures that the Sales Team is constantly trained on emerging TriTech product offerings
• Ensures that the demonstration systems are installed, maintained, configured, and ready with the latest available TriTech product offerings
• Ensures that effective communications is maintained with Product Management to influence product direction based on client needs, competitive pressures, and industry trends
• Organizes processes and develops staff to deploy and present demonstration systems at industry trade shows and technology seminars
• Ensures that processes are in place to keep the Sales team current with technological trends in the public safety industry
Experience with marketing, event planning, business processes, and software/technology sales briefings and market analysis. Excellent time management, interpersonal, strong communications, presentation and organization skills. Must be a decision-maker that gets things accomplished. Must have the ability to inspire and motivate employees, clients and partners.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Criminal Justice or related work experience with at least five (5) years of software/technology sales and marketing experience.
Considerable stress may occur. Travel 25-40% of the time.
TriTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/D/V
TriTech Software Systems - 2 years ago