To manage the timely and accurate funding and delivery of all vehicles sold throughout organization by coordinating internal coworkers and documentation with external financial institutions, customers and organizations.
- Verify the accuracy of all contracts received to internal documentation and provide that information to internal departments.
- Main point of contact for all US vehicles sales post production process.
- Confirm final pricing and coordinate delivery plans with customers.
- Manage and negotiate potential financial sales by identifying and facilitating transactions between customers and financing institutions in North America for all business segments.
- Coordinate the timely receipt of financial packages from potential customers
- Analyze financial information received and produce financial write-up on customers to outsource to potential financial institutions.
- Negotiate soft cost earnings of potential financial placements.
- Provide all external invoicing needed to assure funding.
- Manage cross border documentation is produced properly.
- Assist the monthly forecasting.
- Assist in the development of new funding sources for company, while maintaining existing financiers for all of North America.
- Business Acumen and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Thorough knowledge of sales process and general sales policies.
- Knowledge of broad finance instruments including terms, types, and usage as they relate to the transactions.
- Computer skills and able to learn internal operating systems quickly. Knowledge of ERP systems ( SAP) a plus
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong ability to deal with ever changing scenarios.
- Bilingual (French and/or Spanish ) a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relationship management with experience in financial transactions.