Part of an integrated team of resources supporting Account Executives on national basis. Specifically a ssists Logicalis sales force with sales support functions and special pricing requests for Cisco products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathers configuration, pricing, and proposal related materials as they relate to specific sales opportunities.
- Completes Cisco Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) online registration form.
- Coordinates special pricing through distribution form (DART).
- Creates customer-ready quotations from worksheets provided by Technical Consultants and occasionally vendor/partners to be sent directly to customer or to Account Executive for delivery to customer.
- Assists in maintaining and submitting all documentation for new orders including Pre-Buys.
- Works directly with Account Executives, Technical Consultants, and when requested, end-user customers.
- Assists with monthly Cisco reporting (internal and external).
- Understands and articulates Cisco promotions and programs to sales force.
- Engages with Logicalis Purchasing group to expedite orders.
- Works with Logicalis Purchasing to contact Cisco to schedule orders when no Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) is given.
- Provides missing equipment resolution.
- Submits Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) requests through Logicalis customer service.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in manner consisten with customer service expectation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years experience in a related field.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written presentation abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
- Detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis Group - 14 months ago
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and...