DSG-Canusa is a leading global manufacturer of heat shrink products including thin, medium and heavy walled tubing, sleeves and moulded products as well as heat shrink accessories and equipment. ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
We are growing again!!!
Are you Customer Oriented?
Can you multi-task in a fast paced environment?
Do you have prior sales experience?
Do your communication skills set you apart from the rest?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a global manufacturing organization?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions then, DSG-Canusa a global manufacturer of heat shrink products, a division of ShawCor Ltd may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for an energetic customer oriented Sales Support Representative to join our Sales and Marketing team in Loveland, Ohio.
In this role you will:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Manage full-cycle order fulfillment activities for key customer accounts
- Prepare comprehensive quotations based on customer requirements analysis
- Support and resolve all customer service issues throughout the order process to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Participate in marketing campaigns in an effort to generate incremental sales from existing customers
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to execute account/market strategies and development
- Utilize ERP system to track and maintain customer information
To be successful in this role you must be organized, an articulate communicator, and have a flare for customer service coupled with sales acumen. This is an integral role with a primary focus on maintaining multiple existing accounts, while at the same time recognizing opportunities for incremental sales growth that will support our key accounts. If you possess these attributes and experience and are looking for your next dynamic opportunity please submit your resume online at www.shawcor.com .
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline combined with 1-2 years experience in a similar role or College diploma in related discipline combined with 3-5 years in a similar role
- Superior customer service skills and excellent telephone demeanor
- Energetic team player
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Prior experience working in a Windows based ERP system would be an asset
- Prior sales experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese will be considered a strong asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.
ShawCor Ltd. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard