Cablevision Division Optimum Lightpath Department Name SPEs and Process Mgmt-Bus LI Job Location NJ / Parsippany Requisition ID 19258BR Position Type Full Time Description Responsible for the administration of office procedures as related to the Sales Operation of Lightpath. Provide daily support to Vice President of Sales, as well as his team (Lightpath Directors and Sales Reps).
Top objectives of the position:
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated support to the Vice President of Sales, as well as his Sales Team.
- Create a smooth flow to the Sales Department and Process.
- Ensure that Company Policy is followed within certain applications (eTime, iExpense, etc…)
- Provide administrative support to Sales Department and other Departments when needed.
- Provide administrative support in the form of preparing and distribution of memos, answering phones and scheduling appointments for VP and Directors.
- Create and maintain various reports for VP’s, Directors, Sales Reps, and Executive Management.
- Monitor and assist with applications for entire Sales Team relating to eTime, iExpense, SFDC, GroupWise, etc…
- Open and distribute mail.
- Prepare and ship documents/packages via FedEx. Qualifications -For a Senior Title, 5+ years experience in an administrative profession is required.
- Associates Degree is preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- GroupWise and Salesforce.com knowledge is preferred.
- ETime and iExpense knowledge is a plus.
- Very strong written, oral and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to manage office personnel, coordinate and direct office systems.
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite...