Provide support to ChemCare sales team by performing such tasks as preparing customer profiles & quotes, performing account research and developing leads. Overall duties will be defined by the needs of the ChemCare Outside Sales Specialist and will be in support of any sales strategy as deemed appropriate by the ChemCare Sales Manager.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and maintain customer profiles
• Prepare and maintain customer quotes
• Maintain and update ChemCare spreadsheets and databases as required.
• Use Haz Data Search, EPA website, RTK Net and other industry tools to generate sales leads for Outside Reps.
• Regularly monitor reports to identify unusual customer trends and/or opportunities.
• Use Gross Margin Exception report to research and correct cost variances/price variances.
• Work with Sales Rep and Sales Manager to insure pricing/margins are acceptable.
• Interface with ChemCare Billing Coordinator to insure customer billing is as quoted.
• Perform printing/mailing duties as it pertains to price increases and other customer notifications.
• Assist in project management by joining rep on job walks. Chart and maintain project timelines and insure all project billing is done correctly and in a timely manner.
• Provide back up to all sales support team members as needed.
• Use Salesforce.com to log and track activities/calendar
Qualifications: Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
• Ability to manage wide range of detail-oriented work activities.
• Ability to facilitate changing demands of supporting outside sales staff.
• Teamwork - understand the need for continuous communication between sales, sales management, operations and coordinators. Ability to function as part of a selling team.
• Works well under pressure and aggressive deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills. Communication includes both written and verbal.
• Persistent in following up detailed issues to conclusion.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with diverse work group.
• PC experience to create spreadsheets and update database. Familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
• Salesforce.Com experience a plus.
• Understanding of ChemCare policies and procedures
• Understanding of AS400.
• Bachelor degree, or equivalent related work experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in sale support related work. Chemical Industry/Waste Industry experience preferred.
• Excellent problem solving skills
To Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Univar - 16 months ago
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler...