Provides assistance to a sales team with day to day tasks. Composes/prepares a variety of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and other documents, ensuring proper format, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Interface with current and prospective clients. Prepares standard and specialized presentations utilizing PowerPoint including formatting and improving presentation layout for charts and graphs as necessary. Arrange all phases of travel; maintain records, itineraries and travel credits. Responsible for all expense report related activites such as receipt collection and follow up, preparation and submission of expense reports and corporat credit card billing reconciliation.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one to two years administrative support experience.
- Above average verbal, written and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritze/manage multiple tasks and make decisions with limited guidance.
- Proven customer service/relations skills
- College degree preferred
U.S. Bank - 18 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...