The role of the Sales Specialist II is to support the Sales and Customer Service departments. This role would create and analyze KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reports. A successful candidate for this role should know how to effectively meet deadlines, is well organized and has a close attention to detail. This role is centered around excel: a high skill level in this area is imperative in order to be successful in this position.
- Provide timely and accurate service level information to all levels of management; internal and external.
- Knowledge of various data resources and the ability to use them for ad hoc requests.
- Resolving customer questions or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides analytical insight to sales and service levels.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements within the department
- Work as part of a team, assisting and training others as needed
- Adjust and maintain reports to customer requirements.
- BA preferred or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Exceedingly proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and multi tasks
- Ability to exhibit a high sense of urgency as well as excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to create customer presentations used for new business start ups and existing business reviews
- Possess excellent customer service orientation and skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
C&S offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K with company contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V