The Sales Support Specialist supports Account Executives and Brokerage development team by handling all administrative details of broker contracts, appointment process, sales reporting and bonus tracking. The Sales Support Specialist also assists in incentive and award tracking and serves as a back-up to assist in coordinating Total Compensation Report (TCR) production.
• Establish positive relationships with our Account Executives, BDMs, and broker clients.
• Maintain organized files of contracts and compensation schedules.
• Track broker sales and bonus payments.
• Tracking of incentive programs and award programs.
• Produce Total Compensation Reports (TCRs) in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
• Suggest methods for improving efficiency, processes and service to customers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong client focus
• Collaboration/Teamwork: ability to establish effective working relationships with others and work across departmental lines
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good decision-making/judgment skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-through independently
• Proficient PC skills, specifically Word and Excel
• Prior administrative and sales experience a plus
• College degree preferred
Ace Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...