Two-year degree required, Bachelors degree preferred
One to three years previous customer service experience with the ability to build and maintain customer relationships preferred
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational skills, especially time management
Strong computer knowledge, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Lotus Notes and the internet
Above average mathematics skills
Excellent phone skills
Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
The role of the Sales Support Specialist is to enhance the return on the total business through delivering the best customer service.
- Responsible for basic duties of order entry, contract entry, contract balances, and monitoring order delivery
- Responsible for reviewing accounts receivable, sales contracts, open orders, making customer phone calls, and reporting information to Account Manager
- Set specific sales goals in order to increase the value of assigned accounts through productivity gains or improving margins. This includes providing details of current customers, new accounts, special objectives, and personal development goals.
- Complete sales lead reports for all prospective accounts that call in or are contacted with specific details of that customer, such as products purchased, size of company, estimated margins, parent company information, plant locations, and buyer’s name
- Gain an understanding of the corn/rice milling industry, corn/rice product markets, our products, basic laboratory procedures, and logistics details
- Take an active interest in all Bunge accounts, including those assigned to other team members
Bunge North America (BNA) is the world's main squeeze. Its milling division, which operates five mills, is the largest corn dry miller...