Sales Support Specialist
Provides support to Zone field sales personnel. Communicates extensively with prospects regarding Citation sales and marketing matters.
Actively address elements of the Wichita Visit Checklist with the Regional Sales Director.
Engage internal resources as defined. Proactively prepare additional customer topics based on discussion with RSD. All elements of the visit should align with Cessna’s position as a world class sales organization. Engage multiple layers of Production personnel during factory tours to ensure customers questions are answered by the most knowledgeable person.
- Acts on behalf of Regional Sales Directors and/or Regional/International Vice Presidents regarding matters of sales and sales support. Provides sales and activity reports, plan tracking and advises Regional/International Vice Presidents regarding trends, issues needing attention, etc. Develop solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Receives phone calls from prospects and conducts qualification /
screening process regarding their financial capability and travel requirements to address the prospects needs and expectations.
- Coordinates RSD activities to ensure all RSD's are aware of current state of affairs at Cessna, with regards to aircraft availability, providing requested information, etc. Responsible for coordinating RSD training.
- Represents Citation Sales at trade shows and special events including establishing and maintaining roster for all personnel. Follow up with appropriate sales team member with any leads or customer comments.
- Plans and conducts specific special events on behalf of sales divisions; i.e., Regional Sales Meetings. These activities include venue selection, catering requirements, hotel stays and air/ground transportation logistics.
- Responsible for having comprehensive knowledge of the technical aspects of Citations. Communicates to sales personnel specific information regarding Citation and competitive products.
- Provides ad hoc data/material to CEO, CFO, and SLT members as directed.
Prepare presentation based on the customer’s specific aircraft of interest.
Complete specific agenda prior to customer arrival and forward to Administrator for company distribution.
Enlist support of Senior Level Management.
Provide appropriate level of tour based on customer interest, i.e., low-impact, technical, highly manufacturing oriented, etc.
Ensure customer has rental car/hotel rooms as required.
Facilitate pick up and drop off times at airport/hotel.
Coordinate check out of company vehicles with Reception.
Meet customer at airport as required.
General RSD requests:
Literature packs sent on behalf of the RSD, gift shop items (typical for international guests), sales engineering requests, ASR/Affiliate interaction.
White Board tracking, air show support, new hire training/orientation.
Sales/Delivery Tracking & Reporting:
Customize Electronic Data Warehouse and Salesforce.com to generate, reports as requested by Senior Management.
Refine weekly report parameters.
Conduct/host weekly conference call with sales team, business leaders, finance, etc.
Spec sessions and Deliveries:
Act as supplemental support to CAM when multiple customer visits occur.
The Specialist shall act in lieu of the RSD on a customer demonstration flight.
All appropriate information about the customer provided to Flight Ops/Dispatch in advance of the flight.
Ensure catering requirements are addressed – note special dietary restrictions or cultural issues.
Debrief with RSD/Business Leader upon completion of demo.
Also provide customer with sales material requested during the flight. Serve as safety personnel on flights.
Provide iPad support, continuously audit/update box.net.
Update customer booklets.
Ensure continuity & consistency of message being presented to sales team. Responsible for ensuring sales personnel receive promotional materials, product literature and other related information by electronic and physical means.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field
0-3 years related business and aviation experience
Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products
Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work with the public, customers, and interdepartmental personnel
Feb 14, 2013, 4:46:34 PM
Textron - 17 months ago