Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS) transforms how businesses and IT work and people collaborate in the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile work styles and cloud services, making complex enterprise IT simpler and more accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix products touch 75 percent of Internet users each day and it partners with more than 10,000 companies in 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion. Learn more at www.citrix.com
The sales-in-training role is aimed at recent college graduates with the goal of entering into a career in technical sales. In this role, candidates will master the Citrix selling process through a training program which will allow them to learn each stage of the selling process. This program requires that each candidate work through several core inside sales functional roles. These roles include sales support, renewal sales and inside product sales. Once the candidate masters these roles and the Citrix selling process, new advancement opportunities to field sales will be made available.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Work within Citrix Order Submission System (COSS) to process orders. Resolve any orders that are rejected through the system and provide updates to Inside Sales team.
- Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information.
- Gives price quotations, completes order sheets and checks the price and quantity of each item listed.
- May coordinate with departments regarding order status, licensing allotment, prices and products.
- Uses pre-established procedures and guidelines to respond to requests from internal and end-user customers, partners and distributors via phone, web, and email.
- Provide licensing reports, conversations, splits, and evaluations to Inside Sales team for customers.
- Design quotes for ISV team and resale programs, provide pricing tables for procurement analyst and ISV Field Sales
- Provides routine analytical and administrative support for customers, partners, and internal sales teams; such as troubleshooting license activation issues using scripts and defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Documents and tracks status of inquiries and coordinates appropriate responses requiring limited judgment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Works on problems of lower scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Develops and fosters alignment with sales team members as needed to close sales.
- Utilizes CRM system and all necessary applications to manage and optimize sales all opportunities, correct licensing issues, merge records, and track all sales stages of the renewal opportunities.
- Promotes team environment by assisting with training and development of fellow employees to enhance skills and abilities in performance of their duties.
- Generates and presents reports as directed by Management.
- Prioritizes workload in order to meet all KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent communication skills with strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to access information, determines and addresses problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively.
- Intermediate level of expertise using MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, telephone communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- Must have an effective and professional demeanor in all interactions with co-workers.
- Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel and master their position as well as assist where and when needed.
- 4 year degree required. Masters degree is a plus.
- Extracurricular and leadership activities required.
- Internships in Sales related jobs preferred.
- Experience with MS Office preferred.
Citrix is an equal opportunity employer
Citrix Systems - 19 months ago
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...