Support the National Sales Assistant Managers with all day-to-day responsibilities/workflow of national TV sales assistants; networks as assigned. Secondary sales support trainer responsible for new hire SA Dealbuilder Maintenance post training.
Responsible for all SA (FTR and contingent) onboarding including customized post training, desk setup, system access and all other.
Monitor problem reports and insure all are cleared in timely manner.
Monitor and oversee network DNA list.
Develop new SA account composite and desk sheet detailing network/client nuances i.e. time separation.
Track and maintain network and SA OOPs adjustments and report on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Develop and maintain quarterly network and client nuance sheet for respective networks.
Responsible for tracking vacation/balance/other days and overseeing SA coverage and transition email messages.
Supervise network SAs on emerging nets as directed.
Compile quarterly workload analysis by network and AE team.
Develop and maintain network/client nuance reports on a quarterly basis.
Work closely with NSA Manager providing SA direction regarding program changes and open inventory.
All other as directed.
* Must have four years business experience. Preferred minimum of three years experience in Ad Sales environment.
* Must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize business needs.
* Solid follow-up skills is key.
* Strong communication skills (written/verbal) required.
* Need to work collaboratively and in team environment.
* Ability to develop workflow systems and create efficiencies.
* Must be able to follow direction.
* Ability to build good business relationships and supervise employees.
* Knowledge of the ad sales business and Discovery proprietary systems a plus.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Discovery Communications, Inc. - 18 months ago
Discovery Communications allows viewers to go on safari without ever having to leave their couch. It is the world's #1 non-fiction...