Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
productivity of the sales staff.
- The position is crucial to increasing the
provide an efficient and comprehensive service;
- Work closely with the sales team and the customer to
establish and maintain solid relationships.
growth of business with new and existing customers.
- Assist the sales team with the development and
function, working closely with the sales team.
- Provide sales administration and support to the
- Possess thorough knowledge of the company and its
quotations for customers.
- Assist the Sales team in the preparation of
order from customers (if applicable).
- Create sales orders upon receiving the purchase
quarterly or yearly reports provided by the sales
- Provide and distribute daily, weekly, monthly,
opportunities, providing relevant analysis of
- Assist the Sales team in identifying sales leads and
opportunity and information relating to the lead.
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Sales Forecasting software experience (CRM,
- Ability to process credit applications and interpret
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong MicroSoft office skills
- Inside sales quotation experience
architectural, electrical, or technical products.
- Experience in qualifying sales leads.
- Experience in the lighting industry and/or sales of
Flextronics - 19 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...