Fossil Inc’s Sales Support department is responsible for managing essential steps and processes resulting in getting our branded products into multiple stores throughout North America. We have a team of Sales Support Specialists who manage one or more of our customer accounts and we are currently seeking additional team members to join us.
Your key responsibilities include:
If you have passion for retail, are ambitious with a fantastic hard working work ethic, this is a great career opportunity for you. You will receive extensive training, gain exposure to several key customers – internally and externally which ultimately provides you with career progression possibilities.
- Interaction with sales and brand teams to insure order accuracy and timely shipping
- Function as the liaison between sales and internal Departments
- Run daily reports to make sure orders are shipped and delivered to the warehouse for processing
- Prepare return orders and contracts as required.
- Excellent work ethic – willing to roll up sleeves and go that extra mile
- Highly efficient communication skills required
- Must be highly organized
- Multi-tasking within a fast paced environment is essential
- Ambitious; willing to grow and succeed within the business
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Relationship-building and leadership skills required.
- Retail sales experience is required
- Excellent retail math skills required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
At Fossil, we are committed to helping you meet the challenges you face every day, no matter how they change, no matter what part of your life is affected. Our benefits program is our investment in you as an important contributor to our success, and we're proud to offer a highly competitive package. Listed below are some the great benefits that Fossil offers:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Casual work environment
Flexible spending account
Employee assistance program
Discount on licensed and Fossil brands
Paid time off
Discounted gym membership
Free watch for new employees
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Fossil is a global retailer specialising in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products.