Purpose of Job: |
Join Kaplan Test Prep as a Sales Support Specialist! In this role, you will assist 3 National Sales Managers with the operational and administrative tasks needed to run a successful sales team.
- Working with all three sales managers to ensure schedules are complete to ensure proper coverage during all working hours for advisors.
- Communication of sales’ promotional activity to Workforce Mgr that may impact call volume.
- Management of lead ownership disputes and crediting among all sales teams.
- Ownership of sales teams’ dupe resolve, drop/switch, post-enrollment crediting, and processing of high-ticket sales.
- Process all end of month commission tasks.
- Review daily reports for adherence and compliance.
- Advising sales agents on all pre-sale protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as back-up to sales manager for escalations
- Assisting sales managers with on-boarding/training new agents as well as veteran hires. Specific tasks delegated by sales managers
- Serve as intermediary between remote/on-site agents and Technical Support to troubleshoot/resolve system issues.
- Serve as back-up to all sales managers in times of absences and as an overall leader within the contact center.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Advanced computer skills, including Excel, Word, Gmail
- Extreme attention to detail
- Stellar time management and prioritizing abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Problem solving, decision making and creative thinking abilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Kaplan - 18 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...