Seeking to fill a position for a Sales Support Specialist.
Location: Plymouth, MN
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Job Schedule: Part-Time to begin – 25 hours a week. Potential to go full-time.
Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based 4-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
Knowledge Marketing is looking for a Part-Time Sales Support Specialist to assist the Business Development unit. Do you love database management and want to develop your knowledge? If you are looking for real-world experience in a dynamic environment, this position is right for you.
The Sales Support Specialist will participate in the Input and update of contacts, accounts and account information included in the Salesforce CRM system, under the guidance of the Senior Business Development Coordinator.
• Input and update of contacts and leads in the CRM
• Remove any duplicated information from the system
• Handle accounts relationships (eg. linking subsidiary companies to their headquarters’ mother company)
• Update the profile of contacts
• Convert “Leads” into “Contacts” and “Accounts”
• Manage set-up and implementation of campaigns in the CRM
• Support on other sales administration tasks on request
• Research leads using Data.com
• One-year experience with CRM systems and/or management of databases is preferred
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Computer literate : Excel, CRM, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and give appropriate and timely status reports
• Detailed-orientated with a strong problem solving ability
• Strong team spirit and Positive mindset
• Very accurate and reliable
Interested candidates should email their resume directly to Brett.Keirstead@teamkm.com
Knowledge Marketing, LLC. - 20 months ago